Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Free Rent In TJ

PutaTester
PutaTesterVIP1723541

He who dies with the most memories wins.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

$ 1 / 2br - 100m 2 - pretty girl no pages rent (centro soler) 2BR / 2Ba 100 m 2

for young woman you pay with your srvifi e

exhibition dates friday 2020-06-12 thursday 2020-06-18 saturday 2020-06-20

furnished attached garage laundry on site cats are allowed condominium furnished room

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang! I need to hook up with one of these girls!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I could have my dream job. playing video games and getting drunk and spaced out on her dime.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I think I got to ask is if the garage is big enough for my OLD Cadillac sedan...

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

"cats are allowed"

I'm sold.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

It sounds like you'll end up in a bath tub full of ice with your kidneys missing.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I think whoever wrote that ad was having a stroke. And not the fun kind.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn @Eve whats the hidden meaning "cats allowed" that has to be some sort of code for something else.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement