Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atlanta clubs open

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tattletales Fannies Club Wax Club Blaze Ace of Clubs

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Pink Pony Platinum

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

I have a review for wax . Had yet to be published yet

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

What’s the best club to go to on this list? Pls don’t say tattletale I hate it there. What’s your top 2? I may hit one tomorrow and give y’all a review

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

B-If you're going to hit a club tomorrow you ought to try Oasis. Its website still says it's opening tomorrow.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Well I’ve heard more bad about oasis than good saying they only cater to their “usuals” I’ll check it out tho. What’s the attire? And I know a lot of tattletale girls that work there but is oasis cheaper or more expensive than tt? Thank you @Doctorevil

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

If you are talking VIP, the rooms are a lot cheaper. Girls charge the same to a little less. Make sure you know what you are getting or not getting for the money. Lower percentage of extras than Tattletales.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

B-they have different size rooms starting I think at $30. Not big but plenty of room for one girl. If you’re doing a double you might want one of the bigger rooms. Most girls want $200, some do $150. Be sure to have a candid conversation about what you expect in VIP. You might have to interview a couple before you find what you are looking for.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Pin-ups is open but only through Thursday to Sunday. Closed Mon, Tues, Wed according to their Instagram.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Diamond Club off of Northside Drive by I-75 is open.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Thank you @doctorevil and @goldmongerATL for all the feedback. Imma try to check it out for their day shift around 3pm. Makes me miss follies lol I don’t have to interview girls for shit there. Tattletales I have to and seems like oasis I have to. I spent 300 on private’s plenty of times in TT and only got boob action smh. So yeah imma have to interview good at oasis and because I’m a newbie there, gotta gain their trust.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Does anyone know when the best club in America is opening aka follies?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement