Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atlanta strip club to reopen?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Found this posted on another site.

"I heard Tatletalles is suppose to in 2 weeks. Girl that works there showed me the text from the house mom about it. She said no way is she going."

I am extremely doubtful of the accuracy of this post.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Summit21
Summit21
•

Wonder if the same is for follies. Matches the timeline of Follies supposedly being closed for 30 days last month

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

The clubs are going to have to wall of each dancer/customer pair with either solid walls or heavy curtains. I can't see how a club could possibly do that. Oh, wait a minute ...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Follies is not within the Atlanta city limits and is abiding by Chamblee rules.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Follies closed March 22. They have already been closed over 30 days.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Hope so. Doubt it.

Profile picture for Summit21
Summit21
•

Wow its been that long.. I miss follies

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

I’m ready for the economy and the SCs to open. But at the sane time, I want everyone to feel safe. 2020 has been a rough year

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement