tuscl

How do you rate a girls performance you meet up with?

For me it’s been personality chemistry, happy ending every time (one way or another), her being on time, no drama or druggies, giving me how I want it (CG,) and her doing photo modeling - bik, nude. Of course price is a factor but I go by monthly budget and go for quality. How do you rate strippers vs gals off SD sites (many housewife whores excited get some). Pluses - easy get off w her, skilled w hands (fantastic fore play or HJ), loves to model.

Would u fuck one where he (bf, husband) knows? Example: you meet married wife off SA - sexy looking for sex while he out on barge work. He knows but does not care. She is sexy, horny housewife a few extra lbs only $60 session. She is really horny cuck wife.

3 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    I don’t like being rushed and I like going a few times. Other than that hotness and let me do what I wanna do . Bonus points for anal.

I find the SBs I end up spending less overall on.

Im not into girls with SO’s it’s just weird to me.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 years ago
    Willing! Cute is good, sexy is good, young is good but she must be willing! Not just laying there!
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Stripper offered me sex in vip $300 back in July. Declined as have otc x stripper for less.

I think it depends on what part country going rate can be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion