tuscl

Canary in a strip club

mark94
Arizona
I expect that most clubs will be able to reopen when the Rona virus is gone. They simply need enough cash to cover rent for a few months until that. But, Christie’s may be the exception.

They spent millions on remodeling, had very few customers for a few months, then had to close. The monthly nut for all that remodeling must be huge. Unless the owner has access to unlimited funds, I don’t see how this club keeps going.

4 comments

• Heellover
    5 years ago
    Az was doing pretty well without it for many years. It was a cool club way back when but isn't needed now....I mean when clubs reopen. We don't go to clubs to see million dollar (club) remodels. At least I dont.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    The remodel is fantastic.

I've visited twice since it's reopened during day shift.

First time there was only one dancer. A sexy fun Columbian. Nice.

Second visit, many more dancers but they were definitely b or c level talent. Vibe sucked. One dancer was so drunk she shouldn't have been working.

I hope it stays open somehow.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've had similar thoughts about Solid Gold in FTL and Vixens in Davie. Not only are those places still relatively new, but they occupy a huge chunk of real estate. Since those business are expressly prohibited from receiving coronavirus relief funds, it would not be surprising for many of them to go bankrupt or otherwise default during the shutdown.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ I thought they can still get the SBA loans.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion