Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So how are things in the Nevada whore houses?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

The coronavirus has changed the way most of us live in fundamental ways, which made us wonder what was happening with some of the most intimate contacts -- sex in brothels.

We contacted a half dozen of the biggest brothels in the Las Vegas area, and they're all open for business ... with an asterisk. One brothel manager said all customers must wear masks when they walk in and even during sex. It appears the women do not wear masks

Another brothel manager said an enormous bottle of hand sanitizer sits on the bar, and Clorox wipes are used frequently to wipe down doorknobs, bathroom counters and other surfaces. Every brothel we called said they sanitized their joints on a regular basis.

And, one of the places told us they will send any women home even if she has a slight cold.

And, then there's the famed Mustang Ranch ... they say customers have their temperature checked before entering.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Well now. That should stop shit from transmission.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Not a time for sex with strangers, as I see it.

Santa Clara County is under lock down.

SJG

Profile picture for KittyKawasaki
KittyKawasaki
•

Governor locked us out of work 2020-21. I went homeless and shot Jackrabbits to eat all winter to not starve to death. Business still sucks in Nevada to this day.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@KittyKawasaki What are the advantages of working in a legal brothel versus as an escort with good screening?

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

@KittyKawasaki He was a genius governor, wasn’t he? 🧐. Glad he was a one termer

Profile picture for KittyKawasaki
KittyKawasaki
•

@ilbbaicnl I hate going to prison. Not going to prison is a huge bonus. And I have an entire team providing security, medical, facilities, meals and housekeeping. I support decrim because gov't is a disease, but even then I would choose Mustang over AAMP for those reasons.

Profile picture for KittyKawasaki
KittyKawasaki
•

@lotsoffun201 Sisolak was a disaster for Nevada businesses.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

@KittyKawasaki He was a disaster for everything in this state. He couldn’t think for himself. Nevada is NOT California but he thought otherwise.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@KittyKawasaki Do you ever hunt bigger game than jackrabbits?

Profile picture for KittyKawasaki
KittyKawasaki
•

@ilbbaicnl LOL whales - I'm Japanese.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@KittyKawasaki Have you been banned from the casinos with aquariums for trying to sneak in a speargun?

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I hate chemicals/Clorox, and NV brothel prices, more than Covid.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement