tuscl

Hair products for men.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I'm almost 78 and still have a full head of hair. I have used hair spray to keep it in place where I want it for many years. I have been using Consort because it seems to be the only available product at my Kroger grocery store. When I go to the barber shop or hair saloon they always have other brands that they use. I noticed that Kroger had about 15 different brands for women.

Am I just an old guy living in the past or are there other guys using hair spray? And if you aren't using hair spray are you using something else? A greasy gel? Or a base ball cap on back wards?

12 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t use hairspray but I use the knockoff Walgreens version of rogaine (it’s a little more reasonably priced) that I think works to degree but my hair is fucked I shave it every few days or so.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I haven't used hairspray since the 80s. I use a pomade now. Axe and Dove both make good products, and should be available at Kroger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When I was a teen I would sometimes blowdry my hair and use hairspray - in my 20s I would sometimes use mousse - but for the most part I've gone au-naturale - recently I started using a hair-gel the lady that cuts my hair recommend but I only use it on social occasions including SC visits
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Like Papi, I use hair gel on special occasions and nothing a lot of the time.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I use shoe shine polish on my head it makes my scalp shine and all of the girls love to rub it 😁
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    You've asked this question before. My answer is still the same...I've tried pussy juice and my hair hasn't grown back but it makes my head bigger.....
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I have very thick hair. I used to keep it cut pretty short and didn't need anything. Now that it's longer I need to use something to keep it under control. I used to use gel, mainly because it was cheap. But it can make your hair kind of lump together and my barber always complained about it. He suggested I use hair wax which works pretty good. I have never used spray.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Shave it all off. Most liberating thing I ever did.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i keep mine buzzed. just easier to deal with.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I don't usually use anything in my hair other than for formal occasions. On those days I use a little mousse to keep my hair how I want it.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I use Old Spice pomade. It’s cheap - gets the job done - and girls with daddy issues find the smell oddly attractive...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion