Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Conversations problem

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

As I understand it, it is supposed to show you the number of unread messages. I just discovered one that was sent to me 4 hours ago and it did not show up in the header as unread.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I sent you a message a few days ago. I was beginning to wonder if you were OK!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - I'm fine. Thanks.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Let me know if anyone else has this issue. Or SC, if you see it again, let me know.

thanks!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I had it the first day you made the changeover but it fixed itself 🙂

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Mine says conversations (3), but I have not had a message since late October. So not quite sure what happened. Im assuming new roll out quirks.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

The issue is fixed. Thanks founder.

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

I'm seeing conversations from weeks ago that I had never seen before

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

founder,

Today, for the first time, my Conversation count ticked up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement