tuscl

Review tweaks

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Looks like Founder has tweaked the review publishing - seems like a review now requires 7 total-votes instead of 5 and 4 up-votes instead of 3, to get published - e.g.:

https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3645…

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Hard to say how many *total* votes are required. And there are at least two other reviews on today's (13 Nov) daily list that has only three approvals, and only four or five total votes.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Appears the change was adopted midstream today, as some reviews published with 5 total votes (min 3 up) and others with 7 (min 4 up per Papi's example)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Might cause for some backup, especially on the weekends.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I don’t feel comfortable approving reviews for clubs I don’t know.... anyone else feel like this?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I don’t feel comfortable approving reviews for clubs I don’t know ..."

I feel there is an advantage to approving reviews for clubs IDK - I notice if I know all the details of a club b/c I am very-familiar w/ that club, then at times I don't notice the review is missing a lot of club details that should be there for someone unfamiliar w/ the club; but since I know the club well/very-well, I may overlook the fact the review is missing a lot of details since I instinctively know those details.

If I read a review of a club IDK, then I'm in the position of a reader that doesn't know anything about the club and thus needs to be informed (which is how I see review-writing; i.e. that they should be written from the POV of someone that's never been to the club) - thus I am more apt to notice missing details that should be in the review - i.e. if I read a review of a club IDK and at the end of the review IDK what anything costs; how the dances are (mileage); or how the overall dancer-crew is, then IMO that is a bad/incomplete review that does not inform, and if I knew the club well I may not be aware how incomplete the review is since I subconsciously know that info.

When I reject a review of a club IDK, I don't do it b/c I think the info given is incorrect, I do it b/c there's a lot of info missing that me as someone unfamiliar w/ the club would like to know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion