Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Take out?

Bareback

Rhode Island

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

After reading the reviews on all the Eugene clubs, it appears that no fun can really be had in-house, in any of them.

So can anyone recommend any specidic girls, in specific clubs, for take out? In partucular, ladies willing to do BBFS for a fair price? Please PM if you have any info?

In return, I can let you in on some Eugene and/or Portland escorts I've recently fucked raw. At least 3 are still active in Eugene (I think?). And over a half dozen in Portland.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I suggest, in par tuc ular , no.

Guess there's no fun for you here.

Profile picture for BrerBear
BrerBear
•

Try Logan, she loves the back room/champagne room. If you treat her good and take care of her $$ there’s really nothing she won’t do. She’s sexy, great smile, amazing tits, porn star body.

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

try tnaboard.com for girls in the Pacific Northwest.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

The theme song for this thread:

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Try doing what juice does. He stays home and jerks off and saves $300

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement