tuscl

Club Lust benefits?

I've tried asking about what club Lust is all about and havent really gotten a good answer. I'm thinking about doing it for October to December does anyone know all the details about Lust?

8 comments

• codemonkey
    5 years ago
    This review has some info on Club Lust: https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3607…

If that doesn't answer your questions, try sending a pm to OldWhiteGuy with your questions.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Also you can get a single day membership to Club Lust for $100. According to a dancer (Marina) I talked to the $100 includeds a $50 or $55 credit to spend on food and drinks.
  • BitCoinHodler
    5 years ago
    Thanks! I'll copy and paste from the review to make it easier for other users to see.

"The private club upstairs is Club Lust. Cost = $300 per quarter and any money added to your account is credited at 125%. The money can be spent on food (a full menu) or drink (including champagne as a substitute for the $160 one-hour CR fee). The $300 is quarter to quarter. You can buy a one-night membership. Any money added (like loading a debit card) is credited at 125% and it carries over into the next quarter. Club Lust has TVs couches, coffee tables and a pool table. The Champagne Rooms upstairs cost the same $40/$100 per fifteen minutes but are larger, quieter, and more private than those in the main club downstairs."
  • kyumsaing
    5 years ago
    The first time you pay $300, you only get $240 in your account. As you order drinks and food for yourself and companions, they deduct from your account. If you renew for the subsequent quarter, you get the entire $300 in your account. There are no stages upstairs, and the dancers are not allowed upstairs unless they're invited. You can ask the bartender upstairs to call up a particular girl, and she will expect you to do a room. The rooms upstairs are larger and more private than the downstairs rooms. There is a third floor upstairs with couches and chairs, as well as several TV's and a pool table. Smoking is allowed on the third floor but not the second. Much nicer bathrooms on second floor only compared to first floor, and generally there is no line to wait. Also, Tuesday to Friday they serve a complimentary lunch. Lust is open Tuesday to Friday, noon to close, and Saturday from 4 pm to close. Best deal around.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    One of the recent reviews of Desire has more detailed info on List.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Or Lust. Thanks, autoincorrect!
  • OldWhiteGuy
    5 years ago
    The deal CTLennay talks about getting 125% of any money added to your account is important because if you are there once a week and do lunch and drinks with a girl, you will easily exceed the initial $300 fee and any "added" money carries over till the next month..
    Also, if you would prefer to buy a bottle of Champagne ($175 and up) rather than spend the cashh for an hour of VIP ($160) you can charge that to your account as well.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nelly76 posted this Lust-specific review a while ago:

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=375644
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion