tuscl

Visiting Desire in two weeks

Hi, I plan on visiting Desire soon. Any suggestions on which dancer to go for. I would love to get a few suggestions. OWG has a comprehensive list and i have to thank him but i get lost once i start reading it. I realize that I have to approach the ladies to strike up a conversation. Any advice is highly appreciated.

4 comments

• kyumsaing
    5 years ago
    I think it depends on your preference for type of girl, and when you plan on visiting, i.e. midweek or weekend, day shift or night shift, etc.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I was at Desire as an out of town guest in June. For most of the girls, all I had to do was make good eye contact and smile and they would usually come see me. If that doesn't work, some girls will stand between the bars or at the little half wall that's near the entrance when they're available and that's a good place to approach them. Also if a girl is tied up with other customers or you're too shy to approach and start up a conversation, you can wait for the girls to go on stage and give her a generous tip. Most girls will come see you after you do that.

It's hard to give advice on a particular dancer you should approach when we don't know what you're looking for. I see you've written reviews for a couple Jacksonville clubs. I was at Wackos just yesterday.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    What do you like for dancers?
  • judhagai
    5 years ago
    I like good dancers to begin with, good conversation maybe and some good contact during LD. I also like petite dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion