tuscl

Best bet for mileage in Minneapolis?

Friday, June 21, 2019 12:13 AM
Relocated to MSP a few months ago and trying to figure out which of the handful of SC’s to go to for best mileage. I get that it depends on the girls, but where have you been lucky?

17 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    In your room with a SA girl.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Live in St. Paul...club in Minneapolis. There are no sure things in Minneapolis. You might get a little action with a dancer you get to know over time at Dreamgirls, Choice or Downtown Cabaret. I've read reviews on TUSCL of some higher level activity in the top VIP option at Spearmint Rhino but I wasn't impressed with the caliber of talent on my two visits there. You have to play the long game to have any chance for HJ or BJ in the Twin Cities
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve spent the past couple of weeks at King of Diamonds. Where I got to hear how DIRTY all the clubs downtown are and most are basically a brothel, from both dancers and customers at that club. Until I asked a TUSCLer what specific acts actually happen. 😂😂
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    King of Diamonds....the place with great beer specials and dancers with great "personalities."
  • mspbot
    5 years ago
    Minnesotans are an innocent bunch... thanks for the recommendations
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Nice spice - so far from home? Lol. You made it way up north. I’ve been to KOD once. It wasn’t my type of place (way too clean) but I hope you do well there!
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I agree with Grand’s comment. I would add that Rick’s or Deja Vu could be possibilities for mileage in addition to the clubs he mentioned. But the Twin Cities have a well earned reputation for low mileage. There can be exceptions. But you might have to spend a lot of time and money to find those exceptions.
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    I checked on google, and this looks like your best bet: 12:10 PM – 2:52 PM Spirit 1h 42m MSP–DTW Nonstop $165 round trip
  • mspbot
    5 years ago
    Lmao 😂😂😂
  • Fridiculous
    5 years ago
    Lamplighter
  • mspbot
    5 years ago
    The lamplighter where the girls are behind a glass wall?
  • Fridiculous
    5 years ago
    Yep. The glass sucks, the dances do not. This is my favorite club in the state.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    glass between the girls and the customers. are we civilized or not?
  • Fridiculous
    5 years ago
    Just the stage dances. Plenty of socializing on the floor.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    5 years ago
    I got a handy at dreamgirls once in the bed. Choice is an LDK destination for the downtrodden. DT Cabaret can be fun in the 3/120 booths. Hottest girls to grind and LDK W 2WAY contact is the Rhino. Of course, I have also struck out at all of these. YMMV, as they say.
  • tjack918
    5 years ago
    Dreamgirls is the only place Ive had any luck at. Deja Vu would require to much effort for me. Choice seems to be on its last leg. Been meaning to try DTC but they wont let me in with sweat pants so Im out lol!
  • kenrodchitown
    5 years ago
    I'm swinging through the area for work soon... is there any pattern about some places being better than others on particular days?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion