tuscl

@Founder

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I don't see a link to my articles in my profile?

5 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    I think they are in "contributions"

The discusions and discussion comments are combined so I wouldn't be surprised if articles are there too.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Founder, mostly the changes are good. But we do need to be able to see the Discussions we have started, separate from Comments, and I guess separate from Articles too.

Also, when listing people's comments, it really helps to list the titles of the threads they are on. For one thing, many are usually on the same thread.

Putting time and date also helps.

When listing people's discussions it would help to have name and time and date of last poster.

Board flows more easily when we have these things. Mostly that was how it had been before.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Also, seeing the totals for our Comments and Discussions really helps.

I have always limited myself to never more than one new Discussion per 100 Comments of my own.

I think this board is better when people reuse old threads, rather than just starting a new one for anything they want to say.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... The discusions and discussion comments are combined so I wouldn't be surprised if articles are there too ..."

I wasn't looking for a surprise answer - I was looking for an actual answer

What a homo
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    To navigate we really need Discussions, Comments, and Articles separated, as they were.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion