Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Rumor is that they are going to expand so thier

Dblednmike

So Cal

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Rumor is that they are going to expand so thier is an entrance on the alley side.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Adelitas could easily do it. all they have to do is simply change the sign of la Valentina.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

and an ever so slight remodel of the staff passage connection between the two clubs.

Profile picture for OPIllini96
OPIllini96
•

@Jascol: are Adelita and La Valentina owned by the same company or individual? I ask because I stopped in La Valentina one night and it was empty, and the waiter suggested he could grab a couple of ladies from Adelita if I wanted company. I declined and left, but that leads me to think there is a connection between the two spots.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^ That sounds neat. Can you bring SG into the hotel then, and into the restaurant?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement