tuscl

“Our fight is with money. Work alone will help us, not money. We must smash inte

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Adolf Hitler
(20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945)

Speech at the hall of Zum Deutschen Reich (December 18, 1919)

The Führer said it all.

7 comments

• Estafador
    5 years ago
    So...you were in support of the holocaust? Because there's other ways to fight financial greed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ great response!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Rashaida Tlaib loves that speech.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Whoa, look, over there, big tits girls!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Esafador

Google says Estafador is an Spanish word (noun) that can be translated to scammer, con artist, confidence trickster, con man, swindler, fraudster, rip-off artist, rip-off merchant.

So which one applies to you and are you proud of being one? Just kidding you don’t have to answer...

I will answer your question:

So...you were in support of the holocaust? Because there's other ways to fight financial greed.

No I wasn’t and I am not in support of the Holocaust during WWII, I am not even in support of the American Holocaust, The conquest of the New World.

“The biggest genocide in human history didn't occur in Nazi Germany but on American soil more than 10 million Native Americans were slaughtered and lost their homeland...”

One of the “other ways to fight financial greed” that I believe would be successful if applied is:

“PATRIA O MUERTE VENCEREMOS”

“Death to the fascist insects that prey on the lives of the people”

- Patricia Campbell Hearst aka Tania (Born February 20, 1954 San Francisco, California)

- Soldier in the People’s Army.

“WE LOVE YOU TANIA”

@Twentyfive

Allow me to point out that Estafador made a comment and asked me a question, I do agree with your prediction comment that my response would be a “great response!”

I hope I don’t have to include the following disclaimer in all my comments when I quote someone who I don’t necessarily agree with in everything all the time.

Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein

Ludwig said it all.

“mic drop”
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Asshole
    Mic Drop
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Remember, Hitler was talking about Versailles Treaty Reparations Payments.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion