tuscl

Cinco De Mayo anybody doing anything cool?

Sunday, May 5, 2019 5:37 PM
I went out to two clubs, NO dancers at either one. This is in El Paso, Texas. Being a Sunday doesn’t help either I’m sure. But I just had it in my head that this holiday would be some utopian margarita paradise filled with naked girls at the SC. So I tried anyway. I got work tomorrow so I’m going to bed but what about you?

3 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Took my SB out to lunch hung out all afternoon doing fun stuff and then went to dinner and went home. No clubbing for me and like you said probably lots of dances are off today.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yep. Had a fucking blast. For real. Cut my grass with my 6 yr old boy, then played plushies with my 10 yr old autistic daughter, cooked ribeye steak, potatoes, bbq beans and beer for my lovely wife. Topped it all off with 3 big ass glasses of regular white wine, followed by a final big fucking 16 ounce glass of vodka infused wine because wine is never potent enough. All in all .... fantastic day!
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Hit up a club this afternoon in OC known for their thick latinas. Had about 8 girls show up. Found a juicy one that helped me celebrate Cinco de Drinko in her own way. Yum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion