tuscl

High Class Strip Club in Los Angeles

Unfortunately, all of the strip clubs in los angeles are pretty... well.... sh...abby. Does anyone know where to find one worthy of taking clients I want to impress? Perhaps with a mix of ethnicities?

3 comments

• chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I went to Bare Elegance once, last January, and it certainly met my standards of "class." See the reviews. The neighborhood in which it is located is admittedly a little seedy (out by LAX). However, the women are gorgeous, and definitely cover a wide range of ethnicities. Minnow has been there more than me, and might want to chime in.

The only drawback I can remember is relative early closing time during the week.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    As CTL & LP say for Bare, to that I'd add 4Play. If you're looking to combine a fine dining experience, neither club would be up to the high end TX and some FL clubs in that regard. Be advised that CA clubs are nonsmoking, so you'll have to go outside for that.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    There are tons of classy clubs here in LA....some people obviously aren't looking in the right places.

And BTW - the Bare stays open til 2am everyday except Fri/Sat when it's open til 4am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion