tuscl

Frank Sinatra / Billy Joel

DougS
Florida
I thought I knew most of the slang terms for assorted acts, etc., however I've seen the terms "playing Frank Sinatra or Billy Joel music for you" in several reviews and comments on this and other web sites. I can guess what is being referred to, but wanted to know for sure. Anyone know to what these phrases are referring?

7 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Doug, maybe they threw you off, but you knew they had to be code for something illegal. I doubt if LE would say, "There's something suspicious going on in that club but dang if we can figure out precisely what, so let's not give it any more attention." I think posters just enjoy pretending that they're fooling somebody, and it's human to enjoy playing around with slang for no particular reason at all.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I'm sure that the aforementioned jargon is used to throw off the LE (uhh...more jargon there, too, but probably more wide accepted). Heck, the Billy Joel / Frank Sinatra threw ME off. Maybe the Billy Joel / Frank Sinatra was also throwing off the license excise people, too... at least until I asked to have it exlained to me.

Maybe when we become members of TUSCL, we ought to all receive our own decoder rings?!

Anyhow, I am not a bit surprised that those actually working in the clubs wouldn't know what our abbreviations and terminology mean. Furthermore, I wouldn't attempt to use them in talking to my girls or club staff.

As for the OTC, I've found that all of the girls I've mentioned this to understand the phrase "private party".
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Yoda: Thanks... now THAT makes sense. You'd have thought that I could've figured that one out. Thanks for enlightening me!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Frank Sinatra=Full Service
    Billy Joel=Blow Job
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Groups tend to come up with their own jargon as much to reassure each other as to fool outsiders. Online strip club jargon is pretty separate from real world strip club jargon. I read somebody who was surprised that at stripper who did OTC didn't know what "OTC" stood for. Um, maybe because she doesn't have to type the abbreviation?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Funny you should mention that Chandler. I almost posted the same thing yesterday. I've never actually had a dancer offer FS, Full Service or Frank Sinatra. I've also never heard a dancer use the words Billy Joel when offering a BJ. I think a lot of this stuff is made up by people who are foolish enough to think they can use it as code on the Internet and no one else (read:LE) will know what they are talking about. Are their places, I mean real strip clubs, where people actually talk like this?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I thought Full Service was already code. I've been fucking girls for decades, but I never heard anybody call it Full Service until I got on the internet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion