Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Checking at follies. Anyone else here

Funkycold88

ATL

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Having fun with Daisy.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Hey, what table you at?

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Shit forgot to check back sorry. we were on a back couch she was white girl in a Neon color bikini.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Shit forgot to check back sorry. we were on a back couch she was white girl in a Neon color bikini.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

I just left still on buford hwy. I'm a little drunk.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

I just left still on buford hwy. I'm a little drunk.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

I just left still on buford hwy. I'm a little drunk.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Didn't mean to leave that many post my service is acting weird apparently.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

One more time. Are you drunk ?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lol

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Lol fml

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Well I I'll try this next time I go except I will check in when I get there soon after I've been drinking and smoking. Lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I hope you're not driving.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

He's drunk and he's texting. Why wouldn't he drive ?

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

I was there for a couple hours forgot to check in when I first got there. I wasn't drunk on the text don't know why it kept posting.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Let me amend that I was a little drunk but not enough to keep posting the message.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Looks like I will be there Wednesday night on a one night business trip.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement