tuscl

Stripping PERMIT?!?!

I can’t ( for undisclosed reasons ) get a permit to be a dancer in Georgia. Other than oasis, I don’t know of any other clubs that do not require you to have a permit does anybody know anything that I can do anyway to get around it? Please help! If I cannot figure it out I’m going to have to approve my three-year-old and myself move.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Club Wax doesn't require a permit but that's a black club and AFAIK the only one that doesn't require a permit
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For dancer related questions you may wanna post on StripperWeb.com which is a dancer site whereas this is mostly a customer site
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    Really?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This permit thing completely sucks. Designed to intimidate dancers. Completely unconstitutional.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The permits are a good thing. They protect customers and dancers. Its basically a back ground check and a health card.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    *health dept card
  • TokyoConKitty
    5 years ago
    In no way is it any of those things. The background check ehh even that not really. U can have a dirty record just no sex or drug related felonies. And there is no physical. So how would health be covered. And you don’t have to disclose most if not all health issues. And if you are discriminated against because of asexually related disease you can get a lawyer and sue. I think the permits are use a way for a corrupt greedy and BROKE (on their own accord) government to bandage up shortcomings and gain/maintain control. Ur that’s another topic for another day.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Maybe your state is different but a Health Card is basically a card from the Health Dept that you get after attending a short seminar/course on hygiene and safety.... people working in bars/restaurants/clubs are required to have these in some states. And yeah, the background check is designed to weed out out known prostitutes. The drugs issue has to do with insurance liability etc.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tricky loco needs a mental health card, not that he could get one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion