tuscl

NYC LD Party scene

JJMB
Tennessee
Anyone who is not a ‘rep’ of one of the clubs got the lowdown on how sketch the scene is? I miss the old Lido Room.

1 comment

• s88
    5 years ago
    Lido at Scores. Only do dances in the Lido area. Learn to memorize Instagrams or emails without pulling out your phone at Scores. I ask for mileage before taking her back to Lido dance area. Most of the russians drop you like a cinder block the moment you make $ conditional. Latinas and asians are a little more open minded. If the girl is from 5 years ago and is still there or wants $, she will do it like its Lido 5 years ago. You just have to drop 9 of them to find 1 good one. Club is big enough to do that on a Wed or Thu. If the girls opening line is about the private room, they work for Scores before Lido moved in. The old Lido girls try to do single $20 songs and dont talk about private rooms. If you get the private room line from a hardcore hustler, for lulz, offer a date OTC. Keep a monger biz card with a monger name and number to give them, if they say yes.

Masked Nights is still around but they arent weekly anymore. Some silicon. Thicker than I'd wanna see for hiring. Pixie, crew cut, and fades hair problem. Funnest party in NYC if you go.

Cest La Vie is closed while they are looking for another dive bar. Ill be back if they ever reopen.

Corp Door disappeared but I never liked it, ex-Lido girls whining about how Lou fired them for refusing to fuck him, but they grabbed my hands at Lido and at Corp Door. The other girls are really old that no other party would let them work for their own benefit.

Rosewood, very large amount of girls, it will take many nights to go through all the girls, but 99% are air dancers, its like flashdancers, 1m15s songs, also they do the paper bag test. If you refuse to dance with girl because they are ugly, they will report you to security that you are broke who will ban you for "asking for sex", unless you have a bottle package. You wont have competition from other ballers at rosewood, only good thing about it.

Foot fetish parties are another choice, but not for uninitiated. They are clothes stay on gogo versions of Lido but alot cheaper. Gotta pretend you like feet a little bit. No real twerking or dancing, but you will have a hot piece of ass sit on you, not moving/dancing, but talking with you for really cheap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion