Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone watching UCF v Duke

twentyfive

"Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials: much to live on and much to live for."

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Game is turning into a great one UCF leads by 4 with 2 minutes left

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I would be rooting for UCF if they were not such shitty fans for football

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn Duke wins it 77-76 exciting finale.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Wow

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Great finish exciting game

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn - missed the game (was outta the house) - heard the final minutes on the car-radio - UCF had the game won but Duke is Duke and UCF are flagooners

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

UCF gave them a ride. Duke was real lucky.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Highlights of the game.

That 7'6" center for UCF was dunking all game long.

UCF has come a long way in sports with their football and basketball programs:

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I just got done watching it. My son had a commitment so we taped it to watch together.

Wow. Duke got lucky.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fall and Dawkins both had the games of their lives.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I really could have rooted for them although with Fall if would be hard to label them david as in david versus goliath..... that whole football thing kept me from rooting for them

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm sure they were disappointed.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

No cant stand basketball

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You fuck LOL

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I knew there had to be a reason that Dawkins missed that tip in.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

As a loyal Wolverine, I am in therapy after the drubbing by Texas Tech.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement