Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tips for Puerto Rico?

wolfsky

etc.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to be in Puerto Rico for a week coming up. Any tips for places to check out during my trip? I'm one who typically goes to clubs looking for extras - stop by detroit and east st. louis every now and then. Looking at what's available for my first trip to the island

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You've been a member for 4 years and not made one contribution and now you ask for help?

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

.....What shadowcat said

Profile picture for wolfsky
wolfsky
•

I didn't realize it was a big deal. I only log in every few months to check in on clubs I plan on visiting. If that's frowned upon then just ignore this post. Don't be a fucking douche about it

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I agree with wolfsky.

SJG

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Puerto rica sucks ! I'll rather be in Mexico.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i’ve never been to Puerto Rico. The only place I’ve been outside the usa other than when I was in the Navy over 40 years ago) has been tj. Please write up a good review of your experience when you come back.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Wolf, are you at least contributing to the site as a paid VIP member? I'd have no problem with a hat in hand request if you are because guys like us wouldn't have a place to earn free reviews and make snarky comments in discussions if founder couldn't monetize this somehow.

So if you are a paying member, re-post this in the VIP section and you'll probably get a warmer reception. Incidentally you'll also be able to read the PR reviews. ;)

If not, then it's normally considered good form around here to contribute a club review before you start asking for handouts.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement