tuscl

Tips for Puerto Rico?

I'm going to be in Puerto Rico for a week coming up. Any tips for places to check out during my trip? I'm one who typically goes to clubs looking for extras - stop by detroit and east st. louis every now and then. Looking at what's available for my first trip to the island

7 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    You've been a member for 4 years and not made one contribution and now you ask for help?
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    .....What shadowcat said
  • wolfsky
    6 years ago
    I didn't realize it was a big deal. I only log in every few months to check in on clubs I plan on visiting. If that's frowned upon then just ignore this post. Don't be a fucking douche about it
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Puerto rica sucks ! I'll rather be in Mexico.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve never been to Puerto Rico. The only place I’ve been outside the usa other than when I was in the Navy over 40 years ago) has been tj. Please write up a good review of your experience when you come back.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Wolf, are you at least contributing to the site as a paid VIP member? I'd have no problem with a hat in hand request if you are because guys like us wouldn't have a place to earn free reviews and make snarky comments in discussions if founder couldn't monetize this somehow.

So if you are a paying member, re-post this in the VIP section and you'll probably get a warmer reception. Incidentally you'll also be able to read the PR reviews. ;)

If not, then it's normally considered good form around here to contribute a club review before you start asking for handouts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion