tuscl

Atlantis in Pinellas

Monday, January 28, 2019 10:26 AM
Hello, headed to Tampa for work and wanted to check out the Atlantis in Pinellas. The reviews have been good but some seem to indicate the day shift might be better. My question is, I know it can be hit or miss, but is Atlantis better day shift than night shift? My preference is for more spinner type dancers with more ass than breasts. The days I'll be able to go would be Sat, Sun or Monday. Thanks

4 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Atlantis is definitely hit or miss. You will not see any 9s or 10s in Atlantis. You probably will not see an 8, or at least what I would call an 8. But you can probably find a couple of 7s to play with. The girls have to start out with pasties, but those come off in the back. There is alcohol served. The deal is the 15 and 30 minute rooms. There is action in those rooms with the right girl. I don't think there is much difference in the day shift or night shift as far as the girls. The place is more crowded at night so there might be more competition for that right girl then. You might also consider Diamond Dolls up the road. Although DDs is better in the day than at night. You do have to put up with smoke in both places.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    Atlantis - You have better chance of getting extras in day shift there, if that's your preference. Also, girls are generally stuck with the regulars in the evening time there. As warrior said, if you can find a 7 that can give extras during day shift, that's a good day for Atlantis
  • Rdog001
    5 years ago
    Thank you both.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I tried Atlantis once, several years ago. Went around 3:30 in the afternoon on a Wednesday, only 2 dancers I would rate a 7, rest were well under that. Took this airhead dancer who had her teeth modified to look like fangs for a fifteen minute dance. Decent dance with plenty of two way contact, but no extras. If I would have known at the time the Pinellas area was good for extras, I would have gone back on a Friday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion