tuscl

What more can I say? It's Floriduh!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. —
A Florida woman is in the hospital after being shot at a Shell gas station on Lem Turner Road on the north side of Jacksonville, according to police.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told ActionNewsJax that around 10:23 p.m. Monday, a woman agreed to perform a sexual act with the shooting suspect in exchange for $5 and Pringles potato chips.

After the act, the suspect demanded his $5 back and shot her in the shoulder before fleeing the scene on foot, the Sheriff's Office said.

The woman has non-life-threatening injuries. Detectives are investigating the incident.

5 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    $5 and chips shit
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    All that and a bag of chips.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    And here is another one.

STUART — A man accused of letting it all hang out in the pillow aisle of Walmart got locked up, according to an affidavit.

Dennis Palmer, 31, was jailed on an exposure of sexual organs charge after the Jan. 10 caper.

Stuart police went to the Walmart in the 4000 block of Southeast Federal Highway “in reference to a black male exposing himself … in the pillow aisle,” the affidavit states.

Palmer, of Stuart, was identified as the person evidently doing more than just browsing for bedding.

Palmer asked why he was being detained.

An officer said it was because of a report his penis was exposed and that he touched himself inappropriately.

Palmer said “he was just itching himself because he has crabs.”

When police reviewed surveillance video, they reported seeing “rubbing” and activities other than “itching.”

“This continued for several minutes,” the affidavit states.

Palmer was taken to the Martin County Jail.

Asked what he was thinking, Palmer told an officer “he wasn’t thinking, but he should have been thinking.”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Those Pringles commercials give me cravings too! Was it one of those big cans? If it was just a short stack - and $5 - that’s not worth it.

The Walmart guy with crabs - scratching his junk - is actually a reasonable explanation. But it’s reasonable for a Walmart in Florida.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Shadowcat you get grouchy when you’re cold, me I like it warm, besides these colorful characters make it fun to live here ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion