Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Roatan- my new favorite place

HonduranH

Carribean

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any of you who haven't been need to go. Your wife has never heard of the place. It's cheap, flights direct from Houston, and the girls are spectacular.

I was a little weirded out by it at first, but Roatan is nothing like the rest of Honduras. Everyone speaks English, and the girls are a perfect mix of Jamaican and Latina. You won't find it any better anywhere else.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I was on a Panam Canal cruise that stopped there I was unimpressed.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The Honduran girls at Inner Room are nice.

Profile picture for HonduranH
HonduranH
•

You have to fly and stay there on island. The port where the ships dock is the scummiest area- that would be like taking a vacation to an ally in the southside of Philly.

West end bars get jumping late night and there are a surprising number of Euro tourists there- particularly Italians for some reason. The ones I met were spectacularly hot, and always DTF. A lot of Canadian chicks too who will just waste your time. On nights when I couldn't pull, it took about 3 minutes end of night to grab a local girl who was thrilled to wake up next to a small gift of $100 or so in the morning. Either that, or just happy to sleep in a bed for the night.

I was there 7 nights and hooked up with 11 different girls. I just don't know why I am just now hearing about this place but I think it's because the old guys work very hard to keep it a secret. The place I stayed was really nice, totally secure, and as long as everything was kept very chill, they let us do whatever we wanted.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

HIV in Roatan is 220 times the rate of HIV in the U.S.. Great!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement