tuscl

OT: no-shave November

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Who's participating? I never have before, but Im thinking about this year. Is it still a thing? How do dancers feel about beards in general?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Since the idea is to promote awareness of prostate and testicular cancer and to raise money for the cause, I think I'll go all month without shaving my testicles.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’m not. I shaved yesterday, so I can’t participate. Aside from that, my employer will not allow going an entire month without shaving. Beards are allowed, but they have to be neat and trimmed. Even if I could, I don’t think I would participate since for me, it begins to feel itchy after just a couple days’ growth.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I am. Because I’m lazier than usual right now. Shaved my nuts last night though. T’was worth it. She absolutely went to town on me.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I finally remembered at the end of October, so I'm going to it a try.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I’m going for it this year. It’s a good excuse to get lazy with the razor and see how truly gray my beard now is!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I've not shaved in many many years, so I'm in!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I have seen many women participating in this at walmart. I dont mind seeing a little bush below, but wish women would shave thier moustaches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion