Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: no-shave November

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354445

Last man standing.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who's participating? I never have before, but Im thinking about this year. Is it still a thing? How do dancers feel about beards in general?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Since the idea is to promote awareness of prostate and testicular cancer and to raise money for the cause, I think I'll go all month without shaving my testicles.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I’m not. I shaved yesterday, so I can’t participate. Aside from that, my employer will not allow going an entire month without shaving. Beards are allowed, but they have to be neat and trimmed. Even if I could, I don’t think I would participate since for me, it begins to feel itchy after just a couple days’ growth.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I am. Because I’m lazier than usual right now. Shaved my nuts last night though. T’was worth it. She absolutely went to town on me.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I finally remembered at the end of October, so I'm going to it a try.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

I’m going for it this year. It’s a good excuse to get lazy with the razor and see how truly gray my beard now is!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I've not shaved in many many years, so I'm in!

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

I have seen many women participating in this at walmart. I dont mind seeing a little bush below, but wish women would shave thier moustaches.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement