Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

All American Body Rub & Honest Massage

elvisnycx

New York

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Thinking about getting a massage, does anyone have a review of All American Body Rub & Hones Massage

Replies (4)

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Speaking of massages. I sure could use one

Profile picture for Titus23
Titus23
•

I met a girl training to be a masseuse on SA. When she told me that, I immediately hired her as an on-call massage therapist. She gets to practice and get paid, and I get massages whenever I want. Win/win. One of the best arrangements I've made on there!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Overpriced for service given. HJ costs same as FS at my AMP.

Profile picture for elvisnycx
elvisnycx
•

I only want a HJ :) and I am not into AMP's

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement