Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I have a paying account. How do I get my free month?

Gman33

Masshole

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I joined up and decided to flip for the $7/month - no biggie. I’ve since written a couple of reviews but I’m still charged the same each month. How do I cash in those free months? Am I doing it wrong...?

Appreciate the help...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Go to a strip club, write a raview (that’s how we spell it around here) and get a free month.

No bullshit fake raviews, a real raview.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Mmm if you have a paid account I don’t think it matters if you write reviews or not.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I believe it is added to when your “paid account expires” unless you’ve bought a lifetime membership.

Someone please correct me if I’m rong.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Click on "ACCOUNT" at the bottom of the screen and see if it displays the details of your membership

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

shailynn is correct in that it kicks in when your paid account expires. However I believe that there is no longer a life time membership.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Shailynn and shadowcat are correct

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

write a review homeboy, even i did

Profile picture for Gman33
Gman33
•

Thanks guys, I’ve written 3 reviews so it probably will kick in after my membership expires. Appreciate the confirmation.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement