tuscl

Detroit

TaeYoso
Detroit
Monday, October 22, 2018 1:57 PM
Fairly new to the strip club scene and was wondering where’s your best experience been at and why? I’ve also heard about “extras”from a few buddies and a couple dancers. Was wondering which clubs would you guys recommend for those and what’s the going rate for things like that?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Flight Club is #1 and the most expensive but seems one usually gets their money's worth - read some of the reviews
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Henry the viii south is a fun dive
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Henry the viii south is a fun dive
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you type "Detroit" in the homescreen search box you should get some hits of previous threads on the subject
  • TaeYoso
    6 years ago
    Papi_ChuloMiami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club) 24 Minutes Ago If you type "Detroit" in the homescreen search box you should get some hits of previous threads on the subject It just leads me all over the place that has the word ‘Detroit’ in it
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    YMMV. bottom line sir.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes. ymmv is defined on urban dictionary.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Pay to read reviews on the local clubs.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Papi, Thanks for point out that Search feature. I had never tried that. Good way to look thru old Discussion topics.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fancy Clubs: Flight Club Penthouse Legends Mid Tier: Landing Strip BTs Dearborn Coliseum Players Criket Subis Low Tier: Henry 8 Bogarts These all offer the same thing, just the quality of the babes, the club, and the depth of your wallet will determine where you end up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion