tuscl

Another Darwin award candidate.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
NEW ORLEANS – The NOPD is looking for a trio of young ladies who detectives say stole a large amount of cash and a handgun from a man’s hotel room in the French Quarter.

The victim told police he invited the three women to his hotel room in the 100 block of Royal Street around 3:15 a.m. on September 14.

Once inside the room, the women grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash and a black Ruger 9 millimeter semi-automatic pistol before fleeing, according to the NOPD.

Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of the three women is asked to contact Eighth District detectives at (504) 658-6080.

Photos:
https://wgno.com/2018/10/04/nopd-looking…

4 comments

• joc13
    6 years ago
    I don't know who is less bright.

the guy for inviting them in the first place, and having all that stuff lying around

or the girls for walking around somewhere with cameras EVERYWHERE and then doing something like this
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    It sounds like the Wyndham French Quarter. The police just need to check the lobby's cameras.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I didn’t know Juice was on another road trip?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i was once getting off a plane at a fucking airport an had these two fine ass hoes come over being like "oh mah god are you lil baller!" when i told them i was they insisted on coming back to my hotel with me. i figure why not fuck some fine ass hoes today and brought them along. got to the hotel and those two bitches pull glocks on me and make me hand over my bling and cash. initially lost about 60k worth of shit but those hoes messed with the wrong nigga. as soon as they left i pulled out my heavy choppers, called up some guys and had them block the hoes as they trying to leave the hotel and force them to give me my shit back

mo money mo problems fo sho
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion