Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smoke and Mirrors - Hollywood's Babes

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was reading an article this morning about these two hollywood chicks who are dating: Ashley Benson & Cara Delevingne. I believe I have watched one movie I couldn't even finish with one of them in it.

Regardless, they're pretty hot IMO. Here's a nice photo (smoke and mirrors) hips.hearstapps.com:*

Here's a photo of what they look like going to Wal-Mart on a Tuesday afternoon cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com

No joke, that's really them. WTF!!!!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Who is the one in the Gold outfit?

Dayum, she looks good.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Shai; These are the pictures we really want to see:

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Thanks longball. Cara has an average body but such a beautiful face and eyes.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Opiod addiction is a terrible thing.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I'm not surprised w/ all that makeup they wear that they look totally different without.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement