tuscl

Best Club for a couple in Northen NJ/NYC area

Shanachie
New Jersey
Hi my wife and are wondering if someone could recommend a good place for a couple? Maybe where we could get a private dance together?

5 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think NJ Balla and Cashman are the ones who will best answer it. But do that they can better help you, I’ll just throw it out there:

So you guys want private area for dancing. Did you guys care more about extras or eye candy?
  • Shanachie
    6 years ago
    We did this for the first time in Rhode Island and it was a bit of both. So, I'll say extras for that...
  • K
    6 years ago
    Club 35 in sayreville. You probably wont be the only couple. They have a swingers club associated with them. Normally the swingers meet upstairs but they had to close for renovations but it is not unusual to see a few couples there.
  • K
    6 years ago
    hit send too soon. The club will nickel and dime you. parking, admission, coat check, mandatory [hone check, sit here or there and get charged. But as far as dances go, probably your best option.

Bourbon Street has couples nights on Saturdays. It is a bikini bar and has no admission. The women are hot. You have little chance of getting one to leave with you.

These clubs are about ten to fifteen minutes from the outerbridge crossing.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah Id have to agree with K. 35 club in Sayreville is made for newbies, couples, bachelor parties, and college parties.Just saying the clubs name makes me shudder at how well they have designed the club to take money from you. They even have a bathroom attendant outside the restroom who not only has a hand towel at the ready but also a collection of items that rivals a convenience store.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion