tuscl

Los Angeles Area Best Option?

bluebirdpop
California
I've read all the recent reviews and have contributed my experiences as well (mostly in the valley). To be honest, I haven't loved an LA strip club experience in years. In my recent trips, I've been seeing one of two things. Either the girls willing to go the extra mile are average (at best) or hot but crazy overpriced. I'm not a cheap guy but 200 bucks to find a hot girl pulling out junior seems high. Especially considering what can be had at massage parlors these days. Anyone with similar tastes have favorite clubs in the area? Appreciate any help pointing me to better clubs.

6 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    La best option is to book a flight to san deigo and go to honk kong gentleman's club in tijuana mexico
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IDK the LA area two well - two decent value clubs per what I've read:

1) Synn in City of Industry - seems to have good value in terms of dancers' looks and mileage

2) Paradise in La Puente - most girls def deliver at a good-price but seems most of the girls are thick Latinas so one would need to be into that

Additionally - if you have a chocolate tooth then King Henry VIII in Gardenia if you're ok w/ fairly well-put-together ebonies that are not necessarily beauty queens.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    The Spearmint Rhino in Torrance has plenty of decent reviews. I haven't been there myself, but I hear good things from those that have gone
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Are you into nude w/o booze or topless w/booze? There are plenty of options available depending on what it is that you can work with.
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    If you mean $200 including VIP dance cost, your only chance for real mileage is Tropical Lei (skanks tho some hot), Paradise (chubby Latinas), or I out of 10 (and generally not a looker) at Synn or Sahara. It’s available elsewhere if you shop a lot and tolerate older veterans, but usually not readily available for a one-time customer unless you’re super lucky. If you get to $250-300 total cost your options open up. Otherwise head to TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Best options in la are the asian and latina massage parlors
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion