tuscl

Making it rain in reverse. Real class. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• whodey
    6 years ago
    That looks like straight up theft to me. Once a tip is given you can't just take it back off the stage.

If any of us tried that we would either get the shit beat out of us or the cops called, and we'd deserve both.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard of dancers complaining about other big name rappers as well. They brag about making it rain and being a baller in their music but when they go to the club, their behavior is quite different.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Surprised they didn't name the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This other article says he was at "Angel's Gentleman's Club" in NYC:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vladtv.…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    He’s must be hurting for cash - and he shouldn’t be acting a fool in strip clubs.

He’s trying to sell that giant home in CT - that he built when he was really popular. I guess he couldn’t get dancers to come to the club he built in his home.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Wild. Once money touches the stage/area around the stage , you've lost all rights to it. She didn't even attempt to get her money back.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No wonder he call himself 50 cent instead of something like c-note.

What a loser.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Wtf
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Seems like 50 pesos is up shits creek
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    50 cent just demonstrated that being famous doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with intelligence or having class.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Shitty move - but if she copped some kinda attitude prior to that then IMO it's good he put her in her place - I probably would have cut my losses but I'm not 50-centavos - not knowing the details and just going by the video it looks like he was being the ass, but IDK the whole story
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion