tuscl

Indianapolis Clubs

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
I've got an unexpected business trip to Indianapolis coming up in September, and I will have a couple of days and nights free, a Thursday and a Friday. Other than driving through it, I've never been to Indianapolis, so I've been scanning the reviews and ratings here on TUSCL over the last few weeks.

I guess all the Indianapolis clubs are topless, and though I'd like more extensive options, I'll take what I can get. From what I'm reading, it seems like Brad's Brass Flamingo, Club Rio and Dancers Show Club look to be my best bets. The reviews on the other clubs were mixed, but not really encouraging. Am I missing any hidden gems? Any that stand out as particularly good daytime venues?

Thanks in advance for any advice from those in the know. I will be happy to post reviews of any that I visit.

5 comments

• whodey
    6 years ago
    I prefer Club Rio over Brad's for daytime clubbing. Both can be a lot of fun but Rio seems more laid back and the girls have had better personalities in my experiences.

Never been to Dancers during the day shift but the are decent at night and I have heard good things about their day shift. However it's been almost a year since I've been to Indy for any clubbing so hopefully someone can be more helpful with up to date info.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Just left club Rio Chama I would certainly not go back.
  • TomJones2
    6 years ago
    Just depends on what you want....
    cheapest option with good mileage would be Hip Hugger in Kokomo. If just want to watch beautiful women dance while also watching sports then Dancers. If you’re looking for extras or LDK then Rio. Good looking women with $100 for 30 minute VIP then Brad’s. Not really other hidden gems, PT’s would be the next one down but it’s a big jump down as PT’s is so much more expensive. Brad’s is probably your best bet to not have a wasted visit.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    Thanks, guys, this is helpful. As one might expect, I'm looking for the best bang for the buck. I've been reading mostly favorable reviews about Hip Hugger ever since I joined TUSCL four years ago, but didn't know if it would be worth the 1-hour-plus drive or not. I *will* have a rental car, and if I end up having the time, I might just check it out.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    The hugger is not worth the drive imho
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion