tuscl

"headed to the VIP which is a big room with blankets"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
This was from a recent review. I've heard of bed dances but this is the first time that I have heard of blankets. Not sure that I would want to wrap myself up in one of them in a VIP room.

7 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Shadow my guess is you saw that in a review of an Akron dive. In lieu of a door/partition or a classier form of blockage they took the cheap way out and hung a couple blankets over the entrance to the room. Different variations of that including sheets are common in low life Akron clubs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes it was an Akron club. I'm relieved to learn that the blankets were just used to cover the door way.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Akron sounds like a nice vacation destination.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    went to a tee by little Portland club a few years ago. Really just a neighborhood bar. The vip area were some benches in the back separated by white bed sheets. At least they looked clean.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Akron sounds like a nice vacation destination."

It is if you're from Narobi, Mosul, or Kabul.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Nairobi"
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    6 years ago
    It was for Dreamer Girls. Their VIP rooms resembles a storage building where someone decides to stack up half a dozen cum stained old couches oozing two decades of STD's. It's blocked off with old curtains. Maybe they've even thrown up blankets now. This place is a dump that gives dumps a bad name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion