tuscl

Memphis 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Memphis police responded to a strip club shooting early Saturday morning.

Investigators arrived on the scene at 5:18 a.m. at the CatWalk Gentlemen's Club on Lamar Ave.

Police found one man suffering from a gunshot wound on the scene.

He was taken to Regional One in critical condition.

MPD told FOX13 the suspect was driving a tan BMW.

If you have any additional information, please call Crime Stoppers at 528-CASH.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dang - didn't you report another Memphis 2amer recently?
  • captanmellow
    6 years ago
    I have a customer that is close to that club. That neighborhood does not look good. It is also not far from the v-live club in Shadowcats link. I have rolled by both clubs and from the outside they don't look like anything special.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    I used to club in Memphis, a bit more than a decade ago; haven't been back recently. I recall the old (uh, what was the name?) Pink Pony out there in the suburbs South-East of the city near an interstate exit, amazingly appealing looking women all the time. But I didn't get very far with soliciting higher-level or "extra" service there. These more recent stories make the city look like the vice trade has gone more extreme than when I used to visit there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It seems mileage in Memphis had been improving (per some reviews I read) - I wonder if these latest incidents are gonna cause the city to clamp-down hard again
  • laplurker
    6 years ago
    There are parts of Memphis that the police are afraid to patrol.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have fond memories of Memphis. Got my first lap dance at Danny's. Who could forget the infamous Platinum Plus? Now just like the rest of Tennessee...a strip club waste land.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion