tuscl

Tijuana visitors did you notice this?

TJ Lee
The ultimate strip clubs goer.
Did any one noticed there's a big church between HK and Adelita? I've heard story of some girls going there to pray before going to work. How sweet is that? I guess there're angels out there on the streets. And all the prayers keep us safe.

17 comments

• nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Its always been there , Thats what I call Freedom
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The Columbia SC Platinum Plus at 362 Jacob Rd was located next door to Young's Chapel Baptist Church at 359 Jacob Rd, Columbia, SC until the club burned down.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    BrotherFogHorn preaches there every Sunday.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Years ago they had a bank of candles at the end of the hallway in the hotel next to Adelitas. Had a gorgeous blonde light a candle before entering the room. Didn't hamper her performance on that day though !!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I don't know when the first bar was opened in zona norte butt I noticed a sign on the assembly of God church has the year 1936 on it. and adelitas opened 1962.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I highly doubt the girls are praying for us.

It’s not surprising to find a church in Mexico.

I’d have expected the timing to be closer together. The church opening in 1936 - and the whorehouse to have opened in 1935 - or 1937.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I didn't notice the church until my 4th visit, I visited once a week. I think I'll be having a little prayer before I play too. I know that is hypocrisy, but, I'm praying that I won't catch anything deadly, or infect the girls something that I may have that I didn't know. Condoms do break and I don't get tested often, 3 months maybe.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    How much to walk a girl over to the church and have her worship your penis?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    $80 to $100.

the hotel is closer. and 24 hours.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Love mister wonderful's avatar that latina is hot!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seen that on google maps and street view. Looks like a Born Again Church.

But outside of the Zona, Av Revolution, that leads to the Catholic Cathedral. It was in a bar on that street that a young Carlos Santana learned his chops.

SJG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIxIFm1b…
    The Left & Right-Hand Paths
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    They're all 3 churches..... Just different focus on each of the 3....
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Heaven and earth next to heaven on earth.

@ anislee

I don't consider it hypocrisy. Not quite. If you are genuinely concerned for your health and the health of others I see that as a positive thing. I hope your Independence Day was a good one.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    where my avatar girl is standing is just 20 feet west of that church building.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I just got my STD testing done today, $25. Rapid result showed HIV & Hep C, negative. The rest will take a week. I did have my condoms broke a few time, damn those ultra thin bareback bullshits.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I have only seen this church open on Sundays. It is basically there for all of the out-of-town girls who stay in the local hotels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion