tuscl

A blond, a brunette and a readhead

skibum609
Massachusetts
are sitting in a bar when they notice an ornate antique mirror behind the bar. They call the bartender over and ask him about the mirror. He tells them that it is a magic mirror and that they can make a wish, say something they think is 100% true and if it is true whatever they wish for will magically appear. He also tells them that if their statement is not true they will be sucked into the mirror and disappear forever. The Brunette thinks for a second and then says: I think am the smartest person in this bar. A million dollars appears before her. The redhead looks around and says: "I think I am the best looking woman in this bar. A 5 carat, flawless diamond appears on the bar before her. The blond squeals with delight and says: I think.....and is instantly sucked into the mirror and disappears forever.

4 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    A blond, a brunette and a readhead are sitting in a bar.... and JS69 offers the redhead $750 to go to VIP to smoke weed and fuck. He soon has DS XIV.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s funny - great joke skibum.

Flagoneer - that’s simply the truth - lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’d offer the brunette $500, the blond $750, and the redhead $1K.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think I have the biggest ding dong of anyone on TUSCL.... SWOOSH shailynn is sucked away...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion