tuscl

Cleveland 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Two men men were shot early Monday outside a strip club, police said.

The shooting happened about 1 a.m. outside Club X-Rated on Lakeside Avenue East near East 33rd Street in the city's Goodrich-Kirtland Park neighborhood, according to police reports.

The two 25-year-old men were outside the bar in a parking lot when someone opened fire, police reports said.

One man told police he walked out of a bar and saw a friend from Erie, Pennsylvania sitting in his car. He said he went to talk to him when he saw a man fire several gunshots from a car, according to police reports.

Both he and the friend from Pennsylvania ran from the strip club to the parking lot of a sheet metal manufacturing company two blocks away, police reports say. Their injuries are not considered life threatening.

Detectives are investigating what led to the shooting.

Club X-Rated owner Timothy Spencer said the shooting had nothing to do with his club and that he was the one who called 911 to report the shooting. He said he and his security guards were outside when the car drove by the club and opened fire on the two men.

He said he takes security at his club seriously and along, with guards, has a surveillance camera system in place at the club.

5 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I blame JR Smith for this.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought he was taking heat because he didn't shoot.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    lakeside ave....men's homeless shelter...plenty of guys smoking crack in the alleyways there...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Shailynn. JR Smith’s fuck up created a lot of frustration in Cleveland. Those Lebron memes keep reminding Cleveland fans of the stupidity of Smith.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Always some crazy shit going on here :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion