tuscl

Showers in the clubs ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 3:22 PM
Not uncommon to hear of reviewers complaining about girls not smelling so fresh. I wonder how common dancer shower-facilities are in clubs? I would "think" they may be more-common in the bigger perhaps more upscale clubs and less-so in the small/dive clubs?

25 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    If the showers were in VIP, you may be on to something.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The dancers are the showers in the clubs I go to. @25 would be disappointed that the bouncers don't show much.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wtf fagooner your such a hater it’s tiresome
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The new kind of members only club I have suggested, best of Strip Club, AMP, and Swingers Club combined, would have showers. AMPs have great showers. I believe that in TJ, girls take showers after each arriba, like right there in the session room when they finish. Been in AAMPs, in a house or town house, girls running shower non-stop. Boss had to install hand held shower head, to help girls keep water off of hair and makeup. Works fine, until cops come and break down the front door. SJG
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    The Silk clubs in Milwaukee and Madison in Wisconsin have a shower with a glass wall facing the club. You can pay for a "shower show," where you go in with a girl of your choice and she scrubs you down for a while. I've seen it once or twice and it looks to me like no one leaves happy. The guy has to be covered; I'm not sure if they provide swim trunks or if you have to bring your own, or go in wearing your boxers, which I imagine doesn't make the rest of the night fun. Not sure what it costs, but I imagine it's not cheap, because the dancer is probably out of commission until she can redo her hair and makeup. I never would, but I guess others do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm not talking about shower-shows - I'm talking about functional showers perhaps in the dressing-room for dancers to use to freshen-up
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe you could give them a golden shower.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Some upscale clubs like the Flight Club have a shower in the dancers' dressing room. In the dives the dressing rooms are so small that the dancers can't turn around. No space for a shower.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I have heard of a few clubs in the Deja Vu chain having a shower in the locker room and sometimes even a tanning bed.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    I believe Baby Dolls has showers for the dancers.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    @AnonymousJim, when I lived in Wisconsin, I visited Silk Madison several times. If I recall correctly, you can see the shower stall right behind the main stage. I once saw a dancer taking a shower in that stall. On another visit, there was a bachelor party and I witnessed a shower show between the bachelor and a dancer. Thank goodness the bachelor was wearing swim trunks. I don’t remember everything that was part of the show, but there was simulated sex, such as the bachelor pretending he was pounding the dancer doggy style. The bachelor looked like he was having fun. All his buddies were entertained. They couldn’t stop laughing.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    I work at Hustler (which is indeed part of the Deja Vu chain) on Bourbon Street, and we have two showers and a tanning bed in our dressing room. Most clubs don't have showers. This is the first or second place I've ever worked that had them. Showers are definitely something you don't find in most dive or mid-tier places.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wtf? Is there some sort of a run on baby wipes? A quick wipe down helps freshen up in a jiffy! A well prepared extras dancer wiped me down nicely after I fucked her the other day. She even freshened up my balls after I emptied them in her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the input lofn
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I have been in more than one place where a dancer could use a little freshing up.
  • RossVa
    6 years ago
    Inner Room Cocoa Beach has a shower in the dressing room.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Landing Strip in Romulus used to have a shower booth/show in the late 80’s that was unfucking real! As to showers in the dressing rooms I couldn’t care less, skin to win Papi gotta see them shower!
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Landing Strip in Romulus used to have a shower booth/show in the late 80’s that was unfucking real! As to showers in the dressing rooms I couldn’t care less, skin to win Papi gotta see them shower!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The higher end clubs here have showers. At least a couple of them have a bidet. I am thankful for both.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Yes, then you can clean the devil off when he cums out
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Prays jesus
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    My regular club is mid tier but high volume and has showers. My CF has said there are a few girls that live out of their cars and use them on a regular basis.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The newest high end club that was recently built (Ocean in Bedford Park, IL) has showers according to a dancer that worked there. She moved to a mid-tier club (Club O, same owner at the time, i believe) that i went to and told me how disappointed she was that it didn't have one. Also she said that the nicest or one of the nicest and largest clubs in the area (Atlantis) also didn't have showers which surprised me. And i know a couple mid-level clubs that have shower shows, although i never saw them. I wonder how hard it would be to add shower(s) to a dressing room. They would also need industrial strength hair dryers, although some of the hand dryers are crazy. And what do girls do or use to freshen up otherwise?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Most clubs have showers. But I’m the clubs where girls are more likely to smell funky, the showers are so nasty nobody wants to use em
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Papi....I've often wondered the same thing. Seems it would be a smart business move for the club and the dancers. Oh wait.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion