tuscl

Elizabeth NJ 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ELIZABETH, NJ — A Plainfield man was found fatally shot outside of a strip club in Elizabeth on Saturday morning, acting Union County Prosecutor Michael A. Monahan announced.

The victim has been identified as 20-year-old Paris Lee.

Elizabeth Police responded to Angels Gentlemen's Club at 417 Spring Street in Elizabeth at around 2:30 a.m. on Saturday to find the body of Lee in the parking lot area, Monahan reported.

Lee had sustained gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene.

A joint investigation involving the Union County Homicide Task Force, the Elizabeth Police Department, the Plainfield Police Department, the Union County Police and the Union County Sheriff's Office's Identification Unit remains ongoing.

4 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sad news. For some odd reason - Elizabeth strip clubs have experienced a few shootings in recent years. The clubs aren’t far from Newark - and some are marginally better than Newark clubs - but that’s not saying much.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I am not surprised. I doubt it has anything to do with the club. I am in that area often and never worry. Almost 100 % of the crime occurs between people known to one another.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point K. It’s not the area that’s bad. But there’s very little good that comes from being in a strip club parking lot at 2 am.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sad - the victim was only 20 ys/o - I wonder if he was even in the club being under 21
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion