Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Playhouse Gentlemen's Club 2 AMer

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Video says this club is located in West Park FL.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not the first-time a shooting/murder has occurred at this club.

Have not visited this club in a long-time and had actually been meaning to recon-it - actually drove by about 2 weeks ago but the club's parking-lot was full and wasn't sure where else I could park - and I saw large groups of young men and women in the parking-lot on their way in and I felt it was not gonna be my vibe (would be kinda a party vs a monger-hangout).

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Article is a bit lite on details. I’m guessing the club is Lookers. There was a murder there a few years ago. I forget the details. I’m guessing this news won’t help with club attendance.

I’ve been there a few times. It’s a decent spot - at the right time. I’ve never gone there for a late night mongering trip.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ the link provided in the article is confusing, the text part talks about a club in NJ but the video in the link is about a club in South FL which is the one I'm referring to in my previous post

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It appears in this follow up article that the video is not correct.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lookers appears to have bad luck on holidays - as there was a shooting about 5 years ago around Christmas.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement