tuscl

Top 40 list has been removed.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I assume to fix the trust list.

19 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    My Trust Count in the last 4 days had gone from 14 to 38 to 64 to 196. So I"m guessing that you had to have at least 1000 to be on the Top 40 list. Somehow I dont' think those numbers are true.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Interesting. I don’t spend a lot of time checking my trust count (that would be unseemly) but last time I did it was around 400+, which seems about right. Some of the other scores on the Top 40 were problematic, however.
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    The more Trust you have, the bigger your penis and wallet is
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I didn’t think there were 400+ users on this site! That’s an impressive number!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I used to like-it when the Trust/Props had comments that way you could see why someone was propping you - w/o the comments it feels kinda insignificant
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    ^
    Sounds like it was to streamline the Trust Count system. I wasn't around when said "leave comment with Trust Count" was in place but it sounds like something that I would find more useful for a small-community such as TUSCL
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The way the trust system should really look like:

1. Juice
    2. Juice
    3. Juice
    4. Juice
    5. Shadow
    6. Papi
    7. Juice
    8. Juice
    9. Rech
    10. Juice
    11. Alucard
    12. Jackie
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I agree with Papi I liked the trust list better when there were comments telling you why you had gotten a prop, I also liked being able to pay a compliment to whom I was propping.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I liked leaving comments as well.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Agreed. I liked the comments part of the props.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I hated the comments.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fuck You Jackie
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    See, these comments are just so hostile. Why must you be such a fartshepen?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Keep in mind that not all of the trusts are truly trusts. Some of them were used for calling out a member, not as a trustful prop.

I said it when the new format was put in place, i'll say it again, I liked the ability to comment regarding "trusts"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Stop the hostility @flagooner
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    All the Top 40 Lists are gone now. And you can't even find them in Archives using the Search feature. You can find the Google link, but when you click on that link, it gives " No Longer Available. " So no more Top 40 Lists.
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    What the hell
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    To be replaced by the top 39. I mean like we all here are 39, right ??
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^Right, and make $350k/yr
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion