tuscl

Extras in IL

Hxr004
Illinois
Any clubs that offer extras in/nearby Chicago?

8 comments

• wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Check with the Police Chief's wife. She goes by Hoover at Uncle Paulie's.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^ :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Chicago clubs are awesome. Just about every club has what you want. Have fun.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Here's your best bet for "freebie" extras.

https://inmatelocator.ccsheriff.org/

Ask for Malik and Mauler.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Best bet is probably Fantasy in Hammond, than Club 390 in Chicago Heights, followed by Club O in Harvey, and then Atlantis in Ford Heights. Arnie's in Harvey used to be a sure thing but supposedly no more after a bust/raid. Ocean in Bedford Park might have extras in their CRs/VIPs, but haven't been there in years when they first opened and they've probably changed management. Jimmy's in Chicago Heights has VHM lap dances, but probably not true extras. Industrial Strip in Hammond is somewhat similar, but probably even tamer since they added alcohol and got rid of nudity a few years ago. The lingerie shops in Rockford, IL (Chantily Lace and Exclusive Lingerie Boutique) are basically brothels if you know how to navigate them. Haven't tried them myself. If you're willing to drive all the way to Peoria or nearby (around 2+ hours from Chicago) there are a couple or so extras friendly clubs. Fluffers in Sparland and Pulse in Peoria, i think. Another hour or more (way too far for me) and you can get to East St. Louis where extras are probably more rampant than all the other clubs already mentioned, short of Arnie's in their glory years and the Rockford shops.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Dirk please don’t encourage the leeches. This guy contributes absolutely nothing to the group and yet you spoon feed him with info that no doubt took years of experience to gather.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    With you on this one, John.

You have to earn the right to ask this sort of thing, and it should make you suspicious when someone who is new to the board asks.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    I agree in principle regarding JohnSmith's sentiment about not helping leeches, but I found DirkDiggler's synopsis of the Chicago scene to be helpful (mostly confirming what I already knew)--- and I'm a frequent contributor to TUSCL.

What we need is a way to share information among frequent contributors-- PM is OK but not very efficient.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion