tuscl

BBBJs in North Jersey

Gazzofresh
New Jersey
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:23 PM
Any clubs that out there that are known to have girls that will offer this on site? Not really interested in take out though I'd settle for that if need be. I haven't had any luck at any of the spots that offer extras. And I rather jerk off than get a CBJ.

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With BBBJ’s in this area every club is going to be YMMV. It’s entirely dependent on the dancers limits. Extras clubs are well known - but uncovered access isn’t something common. I’d strongly recommend that you negotiate before going to get a dance. You will get the menu and pricing - before you commit. I’m sure girls offer uncovered - but it will probably be more expensive.
  • K
    6 years ago
    You say you havent had luck at the spots that offer extras. Which places have you tried?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Do girls at Playhouse offer BBBJ?
  • Gazzofresh
    6 years ago
    Vic's and Paradizio in Irvington and Cabaret in Paterson are the places I've gone to multiple times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You may need to make a weekend drive to Purple Orchid (AA club) in Philly (not guaranteed but better chance since they have private-rooms). Or maybe the Bridgeport, CT clubs like Pleasant Moments. I have not visited those but kinda the drift I get from some of the reviews I've read - you may want to read some reviews of those clubs if you don't mind making the trek.
  • K
    6 years ago
    You cant find what you are looking for in irvington? Try showplace, visons or any delilahs. If you are willing to head south try PH.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you can’t get what you want in Irvington or Paterson - there’s little hope for you. You might need to go to TJ and find a streetwalker... I’ve had girls offer BBBJ several times while just walking in the door at Paterson clubs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My limited experience w/ Irvington clubs (Vic's Pardizios) is that they don't have private-rooms - you can get fucked barside b/c it looks like she's just giving you a grinding-dance but your dick is inside-of-her while she's grinding on you w/ her back to you - giving head barside would be too-obvious and probably does not happen but I only been there once. I also hit Cabaret Go Go in Paterson and IME Latinas (Dominicans, Cubans) are not really down for BBBJ (Cabaret Go Go is almost all Dominicans).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Papi, that Purple Orchid sounds great, but it is only topless. I look at the Philly listings and there are a couple of nude clubs, and one or two that are listed as black. Just from reading such I would be inclined to make those my first stop. And then of course also the black membership club, nude, after hours, Sights in Newark. I believe that going to such a place one would find that anything goes front room, back room, and just walking a girl right out the front door with you. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi - I understand the Dominican/Cuban preferences at Cabaret. However, I’ve found much more willingness on the part of Brazilians at another Paterson location to perform BBBJs. With Vic’s - I’ve had CFS and HJs out on the main floor. There was little hesitance on the dancers part to pull it out and stroke it to completion. Never attempted a BBBJ there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion