Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You can't fight Destiny...

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354445

Last man standing.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

...because if you try and fight Destiny, then you'll have to fight the bouncers and the rest of the strippers, too.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Well, some clubs used to offer mud wrestling. Remember that scene with John Candy is Stripes?

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

“in”

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

"You're my boy, Blue!".

Sorry, wrong movie.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m a lover - not a fighter...lol! Were those Michael Jackson lyrics?

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Destiny gave me the 2nd best lap dance I've ever had! I have no beef with her!

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I spotted Destiny recently. You can't escape her.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve been getting full service from Paradise (in Sacramento). The dirtier - the better!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I think it’s a unwritten rule that every strip Club must have at least 1 “Destiny” on staff.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement