tuscl

This subject endorsed by JohnSmith69

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
'I actually rarely have sex without getting high these days'.

/nypost.com/2018/02/23/the-connection-bet…

5 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Your link didn't work. But on the subject. I don't smoke the stuff. Never got into it. But I have friends that have told me that the pot heightens the senses and makes the sex better. I already like the experience I get from sex so I don't think I"ll be trying it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    While the article is written from a woman’s perspective. Weed has basically the same effect on men. It makes you very horny, all physical feelings are enhanced, and orgasms are longer and are more intense. For older guys it also helps you stay hard.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The idea that you need something like chemical mood alterants just to make sex better is patently wrong. And I mean if you doubt, judge the tree by its fruits. Look at what marijuana does to the lives of the vast majority of its adherents.

SJG

Led Zeppelin, Danish TV 1969. They only had their first album out when this was made.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WSbMW7…
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    One of the very few times I smoked and was in a situation where something sexual might happen was in Ohio back in the '70s. A few of us had been out parting. Went back to someones house and smoked some. Drinking a weed, and I was really beat. Anyway I was lying on the floor and a women by me said she was cold. I got her a blanket and then went to sleep. I'd say weed sure didn't so anything for me sexually.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion